Sorry. There are no walk-in tickets. You must be registered in advance.
Full Registration price (after 1/2/2023): $230 (CLOSED)
Day Passes (CLOSED):
- $50 for Wed or Sun
- $100 for Thurs, Fri or Sat
- Do not include parking, free food, voting for the Anthony award, free book bazaar nor book bag and program book. Does include that day’s panels, interviews, evening entertainment (except banquet), and opportunity to shop in book room and do author signings.
Anthony Banquet Ticket (Saturday Sept 2): $65 SOLD OUT
(all Bouchercon registered attendees may attend the Anthony Awards ceremony and the auction after the banquet at no charge–no ticket required. Banquet Ticket is for meal before ceremony.)
Your Full 5-Day registration includes:
- bookbag and other items from convention including your nametag lanyard
- program book with articles and mini program booklet
- hospitality suite snacks and coffee/tea twice a day
- over 125 panels where you can listen to authors talk about their writing and lives
- Guest of Honor interviews
- special events
- book signing opportunities
- speed dating event to hear about books from many authors
- debut author event to meet new authors
- opportunities to meet new friends
- opportunities to network with authors and with fellow readers
- “swag table”– take home author promotional items
- access to optional tours
- ability to vote for Anthony Awards and access to the Anthony Awards ceremony
- Awards Banquet Dinner (if you purchase an extra ticket, $65)
- opportunity to bid on items for silent auction and live auction
- chances to learn about future Bouchercon events
- ability to attend Bouchercon membership meeting and get involved
- ability to volunteer as a time keeper or other role during event
- ability to book the convention hotel at the discounted room rate of $199/night
- ability to receive discounted parking at hotel at $30/day with in/out privileges
- author opportunity to be on a panel as panelist or moderator and also to sign up to host tables at banquet or have other special opportunities to meet readers
- opportunity to hang out at cash bars where people meet up and talk
- and so much more
Hotel registration info will be sent to registered participants. Only registered attendees may book on our room pricing block. One room per attendee maximum.
Cut-off for registering if you’d like to be on a panel is 15 April 2023.
All refunds are minus a $25 fee to cover expenses for ticketing program/processing.
There will be no refunds for registrations canceled after 15 July 2023.
COVID RESTRICTIONS: We will follow all CDC, State, County, City or Hotel requirements at the time. Masks are encouraged, for all that want them, but not currently required. The CDC and CA Covid requirements have removed the need for vaccine cards to be required at large gatherings. Unless they change these rules, we will not be requiring proof of vaccination.