Full Registration price (after 1/2/2023): $230
Anthony Banquet Ticket (Saturday Sept 2): $65
(you may attend Awards Ceremony and Auction after Banquet without a ticket)
Your registration includes:
- bookbag and other items from convention including your nametag lanyard
- program book with articles and mini program booklet
- hospitality suite snacks and coffee/tea twice a day
- appetizers at various receptions
- over 125 panels where you can listen to authors talk about their writing and lives
- Guest of Honor interviews
- special events
- book signing opportunities
- speed dating event to hear about books from many authors
- debut author event to meet new authors
- opportunities to meet new friends
- opportunities to network with authors and with fellow readers
- “swag table”– take home author promotional items
- access to optional tours
- ability to vote for Anthony Awards and access to the Anthony Awards ceremony
- Awards Banquet Dinner (if you purchase an extra ticket, $65)
- opportunity to bid on items for silent auction and live auction
- chances to learn about future Bouchercon events
- ability to attend Bouchercon membership meeting and get involved
- ability to volunteer as a time keeper or other role during event
- ability to book the convention hotel at the discounted room rate of $199/night
- ability to receive discounted parking at hotel at $30/day with in/out privileges
- author opportunity to be on a panel as panelist or moderator and also to sign up to host tables at banquet or have other special opportunities to meet readers
- opportunity to hang out at cash bars where people meet up and talk
- and so much more
Hotel registration info will be sent to registered participants. Only registered attendees may book on our room pricing block. One room per attendee maximum.
Cut-off for registering if you’d like to be on a panel is 15 April 2023.
All refunds are minus a $25 fee to cover expenses for ticketing program/processing.
There will be no refunds for registrations canceled after 18 July 2023.
COVID RESTRICTIONS: We will follow all CDC, State, County, City or Hotel requirements at the time. Masks are encouraged, for all that want them, but not currently required. We are waiting for the Spring to determine if we will require vaccination cards.